Interior Management, event & destination planning UNIT 36 Course - Super Yacht HoD interior
TOTAL PRICE: 1.100€
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have enrolled we will give you access to the system online.
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the Zoom live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
Is suitable for senior positions onboard for at least 2 years experience who are looking to consolidate their knowledge base and potentially build valuable new skills to help them become more effective in their roles.
We start by taking an in-depth look at the Administration and Human Resource skills required to successfully run the Interior Department. This provides a sound theoretical foundation as well as practical training in creating and using checklists, Standard operating procedures (SOPs), inventories, and interior manuals for all Interior sub-departments (Service, Housekeeping, and laundry) as well as uniform inventories, ordering, and purchasing.
We move on to look at the importance of communication and how to develop key Human Resource skills such as how to manage the team and recruitment. We review the basics of accounting, budgeting, and financial planning systems as well as an introduction to MLC, flag state regulations, and crew contracts. In addition, we review the necessary skills required for both Event Management and Destination Management for high-end clients.
- Course content: Establishing vision, mission, and goals
- Create, implement, and manage: inventories, checklists, departmental procedures, rosters, and standard operating procedures
- Interior guidelines for Service, Housekeeping, and Laundry departments
- How to manage the interior department and sub-departments
- How to plan, implement, and review professional Administration and Information Management systems including contacts, records, schedules, and standards
- Human Resources: recruitment, training & development, performance management, employee relations Health, Safety, and Security: HACCP, food safety, Marpol, ISPS, PPE, risk assessment, accidents and near misses, safeguarding
- Plan and implement Event production and Event Management
- Plan, implement, and manage Destination management and Itineraries Introduction to MLC, flag regulation, and SEAs
- Introduction implement and manage Financial Planning systems, accounts & budgeting
Duration: 2 days
Copyright © 2023 Barcelona Crew Recruitment & training / Barcelona Crew Academy all rights reserved
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. During the course and combining with self study on the platform the student will attend on class sessions at Barcelona Crew Academy , with our expert teacher, the course focuses on practical experience using a range of quality equipment with of practical demonstrations by applying skills.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent
Assessment Criteria is achieved through the assessment process of practical demonstrations by applying skills, supported by Assessments through final exam and assignments testing.