Courses - Polcies & Conditions
For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Prior to reserving a place on the course, please ensure you have read the course content to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet any pre-requisites, where stated.
- You warrant that all information provided to us by you for the purposes of the contract is complete and accurate.
- Please send a request of information via email at EMAIL for any query or request or using the online form at the bottom page of each course
- Upon receipt of your booking payment and subsequent payment, your place(s) will be confirmed by email 5 days before the starting of the courses
- Should the course for any reason be canceled 7 days before the date you will receive a refund in full of the amount paid upon reservation. 20% (20€ of refunding expenses will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded)
- Before 7 days 20% of the total amount will be charged, the total amount of the course has to be paid before the day of the course is starting. will be no refund 3 days before the course started or if you have alredy start the course in the platform on line.
- Students will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form once the course is confirmed 5 days before.
- Any related costs incurred (including but not limited to flights or accommodation) prior to the course confirmation (emailed by the provider) 5 days before the course starting date are not refundable by Barcelona crew Yachts.
- Payment by you via our site must be by credit or debit card; we accept most major debit and credit cards. You may contact our Training Ad Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay the course fee by another method.
- In case you have started the course online platform and you cancel for any reason 20% or the total amount of the course will be charged as an on line theory of the related course, this amount can be discounted to the total price of the course if you complete the course on class in Barcelona crew academy on the next following 4 months to the date of enrollment
- For all the refunds we have a cost of administrative administrative costs of 6€
- Contracts for the purchase of courses through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona.
- Post mail of certificates & diplomas is not included in the price, diplomas can be picked up at the Offices in Port Vell.
- We scan the diplomas and will be sent by email to the crew/students included in the price.
- Courses Online or in class should be started at least 45 days after enrollment if you don't enroll or enter the system before that time 20% of the total value of the courses would be invoiced as per the second enrolment fee.
- Is it your responsibility to reply to the emails sent to you as per the platform system or the training team and follow the steps to start and complete the courses after 45 days with no response second enrollment will be invoiced( 20% of the total value of the course ).
- All courses are subject to 21% of Spanish VAT not included in the priceor current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.