- Junior Stewardess GUEST I
- Junior Stewardess GUEST I - Courses Packages
- JUNIOR Steward/ess Pack - Studies Program - GUEST I
JUNIOR Steward/ess Pack - Studies Program - GUEST I
520 1300 €520.00 - €1,300.00
Total Price: 1455€ - 10% discount
Discount price: 1300 €
*A 40% payment can be done in advance for booking reservations, the remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the course starts. Instructions will be provided.
- Introduction to Yachting & Yachting Life Unit 23. The aim of the course is to teach important techniques on the yacht. It's important to learn good communication and do effective work with the team of the yacht. It's a practical and interesting course where they will teach the importance of safety and well-being according to the required situation.
- IAMI GUEST Basic Housekeeping & Laundry Services Unit 32. basics of the Housekeeping and Laundry procedures onboard. This includes the step-by-step professional detailing of a cabin, and the handling of guests´ clothes while packing and unpacking a suitcase, from ironing and iron maintenance to the proper cleaning of different types of clothing and fabrics.
- Basic Food Service. Unit 02 GUEST The module is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes mise& place, table setup, different styles of service, silver service, buffet service, practice in serving guests, basic Champagne, and wine service.
- Wine, Bartending & Mixology Introduction. Unit 03 GUEST In this course you will learn theoretical and practical bases to learn the basics cocktails as well as trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties, and rituals followed by food & wine pairing for wine service onboard a Superyacht.
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2. This Food Safety & Hygiene module is aimed at providing the crew with the necessary classroom-based training as required by MCA regulations. This qualification is required for CHEFS & STEWARDESS on board.