JUNIOR Steward/ess Pack - FULL Studies Program - GUEST I
Total Price: 1.957€ - 10% discount
Discount price: 1.761 €
*A 40% payment can be done in advance for booking reservations, the remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the course starts. Instructions will be provided.
- Introduction to Yachting & Yachting Life Unit 23. The aim of the course is to teach important techniques on the yacht. It's important to learn good communication and do effective work with the team of the yacht. It's a practical and interesting course where they will teach the importance of safety and well-being according to the required situation.
- IAMI GUEST Basic Housekeeping & Laundry Services Unit 32. basics of the Housekeeping and Laundry procedures onboard. This includes the step-by-step professional detailing of a cabin, and the handling of guests´ clothes while packing and unpacking a suitcase, from ironing and iron maintenance to the proper cleaning of different types of clothing and fabrics.
- Basic Food Service. Unit 02 GUEST The module is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes mise& place, table setup, different styles of service, silver service, buffet service, practice in serving guests, basic Champagne, and wine service.
- Wine, Bartending & Mixology Introduction. Unit 03 GUEST In this course you will learn theoretical and practical bases to learn the basics cocktails as well as trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties, and rituals followed by food & wine pairing for wine service onboard a Superyacht.
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2. This Food Safety & Hygiene module is aimed at providing the crew with the necessary classroom-based training as required by MCA regulations. This qualification is required for CHEFS & STEWARDESS on board.
- Flower arrangement Advanced Floristry & Plant Maintenance Unit 10. Interactive flower arrangement tutorial covering all skills you need for making creative &luxury flower decorations for Interior and flower caring and maintenance.
Duration: 5 days
Copyright © 2023 Barcelona Crew recruitment & training / Barcelona crew academy all rights reserved
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. During the course and combining with self study on the platform the student will attend on class sessions at Barcelona Crew Academy , with our expert teacher, the course focuses on practical experience using a range of quality equipment with of practical demonstrations by applying skills.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent
Assessment Criteria is achieved through the assessment process of practical demonstrations by applying skills, supported by Assessments through final exam and assignments testing.