Advanced Coffee Barista & Latte Art / Hot Beverages Unit 11 - Online Remote / Live Session
By taking this course, you will not only learn the origins and the variety of these common drinks but also the key skills to prepare them.
Coffee varieties, origins, and flavors.
The Barista menu: preparation techniques for Expresso, Café Latte, Cappuccino... and many other more!
Barista Training: Latte Art techniques, Service and Infusion techniques.
Schedule: 1 On-line Session 12 hours
Self Study: 2 hours
Assignment: 1 hour
Exam: 1 hour
Total of hours: 8 hours
Dates: According to the Live Session
Module A: Coffee Theory
- History of Coffee & Tea: varieties, origins, and flavors:
- Varieties: Arabica and Robusta.
- Subvarities: Jamaican Blue Mountain, Colombian Supremo, Tarrazú, Guatemalan Antigua, Ethipian Sídamo.
- The Barista menu: Expresso, Café Latte, Cappuccino, Latte, Flat white, Lungo, Americano, Iced Coffee, Macchiato, Mochaccino, Affogato, Cocktail and Irish Coffee.
- The importance of freshness
- Espresso Machine: Calibration and Maintenance.
Module B: Barista Training
- Latte Art techniques
- Milk Management
- Tea Service and Infusion techniques
- Coffee and Hot Beverages Service
18 years old and over
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. They can work at their own pace, doing assignments, and preparing the content before attending the live session by zoom . the live session will be delivered by Barcelona Crew Academy expert teacher in the field. Once the students have done all the assignments, quizzes and self-study work on the online platform, they will demonstrate their knowledge in a final exam online exam, . Through all the process you will have a personal tuition teacher
After successful exam, they will obtain an official diploma Guest Program- IAMI . MCA recognized training
- Flexible 24/7 learning
- Work on your course anywhere / anytime
- Attend to the zoom live session on your yacht or home
- Quiz can be taken in your own home
Barcelona Crew Academy Online Diploma certificate by GUEST PROGRAM- MCA approved
The training includes a certificate of completion awarded by Guest Program Diploma and IAMI association & Barcelona Crew Yachts Academy.
You will obtain the Guest Program Diploma and IAMI association after completion of the total of the course Online, attending the live session on remote is mandatory
Guest Program Diploma wil be povided for the online course 100% compeltion
*Practical course onremote live session is required to attend for the course completion
All courses are certified by
the IAMI & G.U.E.ST program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector