BECOME a Head of Service PACK CoC
This training is to perfect the skills to be a strong Head of Service according to the CoC.
Total Price: 3.560€ -15% discount applied
Discount price: 3.026€
*A 40% payment can be made in advance for booking reservations, the remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the course starts. Instructions will be provided.
- ADVANCED Interior Administration Unit 34: The course teaches knowledge and understanding of how to implement Standard Operating Procedures for each Interior sub-department and the students learn general knowledge and how to implement procedures. 580€
- Advanced Service - Silver Service Unit 05: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table and different types of Services. 790€
- Advanced Bartending & Mixology Unit 15: This module is carefully designed for the crew on board. Our mixology course offers a syllabus developed to give you the theoretical and practical bases to learn the latest cocktail trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, becoming a leading bartender. It was designed to allow the designated crew to take their abilities to the next level in terms of cocktail making as well as knowledge of the best equipment and ingredients. 540€
- Advanced Wine Appreciation level 2 Unit 13: You will learn professional and practical sommelier service skills, along with knowledge of grape varietals, styles, and climatic influences terror, that allow you to recommend and guide guests through the wine list as well as create a wine menu. Principles of wine rotation and storage, learn to recommend for food pairing. 550€
- Foundation Leadership Unit 17: This Module focuses on managing the challenges when taking on a HoD position for the first years as how to motivate individuals & teams, effectively communicate, apply performance management on board, resource management principles, and manage conflict situations. 1.100€
Duration: 5 days
*Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 can be added to the program as it is mandatory to work onboard.
This pack is for developing your knowledge and skills for a Stewardess who wants to become a Head of Service (Previously certified as a Stewardess) Diplomas of the 5 modules will be provided and are part of CoC
For more information on how to get certified, consult the official page of the GUEST PROGRAM or SUPERYACHTINDUSTRYCAREERS.