Advanced Whisky Appreciation & Service - ONLINE
Interactive Whisky tutorial covering the Whisky basics including the introduction of the most relevant types of Whiskies, tasting methods, storage, service, and most importantly Whisky appreciation, tasting with top brands.
Schedule: 1 session (2 hours in total)
Duration: 1 day
Price: 320 €
*This course is available on board ask us for your quotation & dates. Can be tailored to individual yacht needs to email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 Barcelona Crew recruitment & training / Barcelona crew academy all rights reserved
- A brief story of whisky
- First Considerations and Ingredients
- Method of production
- Production áreas
- Types of Whiskey: Scotch, Bourbon, Irish Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Japanese.
- Tasting and Appreciation of Whiskey: colour, body, taste, palate, finish, smell/scent
- The Process of Serving Whiskey: Classic Whisky service , different type of service
- Whiskey and Cigar Pairing matching
- Classic Whisky Cocktails
After successful exam, they will obtain an official diploma
- Flexible 24/7 learning
- Work on your course anywhere / anytime
- Attend to the zoom live session on your yacht or home
- Quiz can be taken in your own home
Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector / Luxury Vilas