Advanced Introduction to Art Management for Super Yachts
With this advanced course, you will learn the knowledge and practical skills to care for art collections and luxury design onboard superyacht.
Duration: 3 days
Schedule: 1 zoom session per day + 12 hour self study
Module 1. Art Logistics & Materials
Module 2. Art Care & Handling
Module 3. Art pieces Insurance
+ extra materials
*This course is available on board ask us for your quotation & dates. Can be tailored
to individual yacht needs. to email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 Barcelona Crew recruitment & training / Barcelona crew academy all rights reserved
Module 1. Logistics & Materials
Module 2. Care & Handling
Module 3. Insurance
+ extra materials
- Safe organization of packaging and shipping of valuable paintings.
- Cleaning, conservation and analization of fine art objects
- Caring of valuable materials
- Painting styles diferenciation
- Where and where NOT to place fine art
- Art insurance at sea
- Understand the owner as an art collector and intrinsic value of objects on board.
- Guidance and introduction to the new EU Regulation on Cultural Goods, National Treasure laws and CITES rules concerning objects. and endangered species entering national ports.
- Basic knowledge of the major art movements and periods together with commonly used terms.
- Understand the pratical requirements for the preservation of art objects.
- Know where to go for specialist help in an emergency.
- Feel confident to handle art collections and pack, store or move them to foreign locations.
- Understand the mechanism of the art world as an international business.
- Rich reference material and collector's services pack.
- Grasp the essence of related issues such as insurance, technical analysis and support services for major art collectors.
Trainees will receive these certificates identifying those modules completed. The course can be assisted financially and in French in association with Yonnet Formations who have assessed the programme for French based organizations.