Advanced Valet- Butler Service Unit 09 - GUEST Program Diploma - ONLINE/LIVE SESSION
This is average of 2 weeks course with two-day live session provides in depth knowledge of relationship between the employer/guest and the valet. Focus is given to applying efficient valet services such as handling guest clothing and accessories, suitcase packing techniques and wardrobe management. clothing, shoe care, iron and press different items, handling and packing delicate items.
Schedule: 2 live session sessions (16 hours -8 h online )
Location: From your yacht or home
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have eroled we will give you access to the system online
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoom live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
- Age limit for attending the GUEST Program is strictly 18 years old or over.
- Training will be taught in English
- Candidates must have done the Advanced Laundry Service module or have at least a minimum of one season of experience.
- Relationship between the employer/guest and valet
- Upholding the utmost and confidentiality
- Applying professional & efficient valet services: anticipate the employer needs
- Duties of valet: act as a Butler, house person, secretary & chauffeur
- Roles of the Valet Service
- Dealing with guest clothing and personal items
- Wardrobe management and organization
- Packing and unpacking guest’s luxury suitcase techniques
- Cleaning and care of a range of different types and styles of shoes
- How to professionally tie a bowtie and tie
- Caring for specialist fabrics: furs and leather
- Plan personal valet services for pre-guest arrival