- Culinary Courses Yacht Chef
- Mediterranean Cuisine LV 3- Michelin Star - 5 days
Mediterranean Cuisine LV 3- Michelin Star - 5 days
677.4 2258 €677.40 - €2,258.00
With this course, you will acquire cooking knowledge of Mediterranean Cuisine with traditional Mediterranean products. You will master Mediterranean dish styles from Spain, France & Italy., together with the last tendencies in cuisine from well-known Michelin star chefs as Carles Abellan Sergi Arola and the last session of Molecular cuisine.
Schedule: 5 hours
Duration: 5 days
Times: 5 hours a day
Location: Barcelona / Michelin Chef’s Cuisine School Barcelona Centre
*This course is available on board & can be tailored to individual yacht needs.
For more information and booking, please send a mail to: email@example.com
Paragraph. Haz clic aquí para editar.
Professional level cooking skills as a professional chef, minimum 2 years experience as a chef
- DAY 1 - Main Dishes, Cold Soups & Appetizers
- DAY 2 - Rice & Seafood Master Class
- DAY 3 - Traditional & Signature Tapas
- DAY 4 - Master Class Molecular Cuisine Module 1
- DAY 5 - Master Class Molecular Cuisine Module 2
A demostrative course in a cooking school where the students appreciate the elaboration of recipes from start to finish, concluding with a preparation for the presentation to guests.
The training includes tasting, recipes book and certificate of attendance awarded by Barcelona Crew Academy.