- Senior Stewardess GUEST II
- Advance Wine Appreciation Level 2 Unit 13 - GUEST Program - Practical ON CLASS BCN - IAMI
Advance Wine Appreciation Level 2 Unit 13 - GUEST Program - Practical ON CLASS BCN - IAMI
Total price: 550€
A recognised wine course for yachts with the aim of providing extensive knowledge of the world of wine.
You will learn professional and practical sommelier service skills, along with knowledge of grape varietal, styles, and climatic influences terror, that allow you to recommend and guide guests through the wine list as well as building creating a wine menu
Principles of wine rotation and storage, learn to recommend for food pairing . Wine tasting phases and appreciation . Luxury protocol for Wine and Champagne Service - a globally recognised International qualification.
Schedule: 2 theoretical session 6 hours of self-study online study + 4 hours Class session or live session + exam
Dates: Every month
Location: Barcelona Crew Academy facilities
- A broad look at the world of wine.
- Key grape varieties.
- Advanced Wine Pairing.
- Advanced Wine Storage.
- Wine list.
- Wine label.
- Advanced Wine Service:
-Communicate wine lists, labels, terroir, grape varieties, and pairings.
-Advanced Service Skills.
*This course is available on board ask us for your quotation & dates. Can be tailored to individual yacht needs. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the environmental influences and grape-growing options in thevineyard
- the style and quality of wine.Learning
- winemaking and bottle ageing influence the style and quality of wine.
- the most important and principal grape varieties of the world style and quality of wine.
- labelling terms used to indicate origin, style and quality.
- the styles of sparkling and fortified wines.
- the storage and service of wine,
- the pairing of food and wine.
- wine tasting and and describe wine, wine recomendations for guest.
- 18 years old and over
- Legal drinking age in the country attending the course
- English fluent
- Formal trainer (either GUEST Wine Appreciation Module 1 or WSET Level 1, International Guild Level 1, EIS Level1 or similar)
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. During the course and combining with self study on the platform the student will attend on class sessions at Barcelona Crew Academy , with our expert teacher, the course focuses on practical experience using a range of quality equipment with of practical demonstrations by applying skills.
Assessment Criteria is achieved through the assessment process of practical demonstrations by applying skills, supported by Assessments through final exam and assignments testing.