RIB MASTER TRAINING (Small Powerboat) - MCA
RIB MASTER TRAINING (Small Powerboat) is a well known certificate recognised by the MCA.
This certification is respected worldwide and allows the handling of a small powerboat as well as rigid inflatable boats.
This two day course is a commercial MCA approved boat handlingpractical including:
- Safety at sea
- VHF Radio operations
- Small powerboats and rigid inflatable boats
- Launching and recovery
- Anchors and anchoring
- Nautical terminology
- Boat handling under power
- Man overboard procedures
- Ropes and rope-work
- Basic rules of the road (collision regulations)
- Glossary of terms
Dates: 27 & 28 October 2018
Duration: 2 days
Price: 530 €
Location: Barcelona Port Vell
*A 20% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the course starts. Instructions will be provided.
The IYT “Master of Yachts” and the IYT “Small Powerboat & RIB Master” certificates do not require a “commercial endorsement” because they are commercial certificates.
The small powerboat & Rib Master Training is a three day course which covers two days of theory and one day of practical boat handling.
The MCA has recognised three levels of IYT Master of Yachts Certificates and the Small Powerboat and RIB Master Certificate as being “Commercial” in their own right. They are:
- Master of Yachts Coastal/Mate 200 gross tons and Master for vessels < 24 m
- Master of Yachts Limited <200 gross tons
- Master of Yachts Unlimited <200 gross tons
- Small Powerboat and RIB Master