CHIEF Steward/ess Basic Pack - GUEST III
Total Price: 3535€ - 20% discount applied
Discount price: 2825€
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have eroled we will give you access to the system online .
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoon live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
This pack contains:
- Advanced Service/Silver Service: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table, different types of Services, Silver service, Champagne & Wine Services, Caviar services, Coffee services. Implement & Manage Food & Beverage SOP procedures. Supervisory skills and organization for guest service. Students will have developed a 5* standard service skill-set and good knowledge of luxury menu items. 2 days-640€
- Advanced Valet- Butler Service Unit 09: Focus is given to applying efficient valet services such as handling guest clothing and accessories, suitcase packing techniques and wardrobe management. clothing, shoe care, iron and press different items, handling and packing delicate items. 2 days-595€
- Wine Appreciation Level 2: A recognized wine course for yacht crew aiming to provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing.You will cover the basics of winemaking, grape varieties, styles of wine, storage and service, and the principles of food and wine matching. After completing a short exam and set of tasting notes at the end of the day long course, you will receive – if successful – a globally recognized qualification. 2 days-550€
- Advanced Bartending & Mixology Module 2 Unit 15: This module is carefully designed for the crew on board. Our mixology course offers a syllabus developed to give you the theoretical and practical bases to learn the latest cocktails trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, becoming a leading bartender. 1 day-550€
- Leadership & Management IAMI-Guest: This course is directed to heads of department/senior positions onboard who have a responsibility within their appointed roles to understand the impact of leading individuals and their department teams. 3 days-1.200€