Stewardess Advanced Pack Senior- GUEST PROGRAM Online Zoom Session - 5 courses
Total Price: 1.912€ - 20% discount applied
Discount price: 1.530€
*A 40% payment can be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have enrolled we will give you access to the system online
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoon live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
This pack contains the most important basic modules for the senior stewardess level. You will learn how to apply different service styles onboard, techniques, and etiquettes and will learn to implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Also will learn of good food hygiene practice and provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties, and rituals followed by food & wine pairing. Leaving to the next level to Advance competence and skills. Learn how to implement and create SOP to better improve and manage service on board, depth knowledge of the advanced housekeeping and laundry, also you will learn how to manage the guests preferences and concierge skills.
This pack contains:
- Advanced Service/Silver Service: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table, different types of Services, Silver service, Champagne & Wine Services, Caviar Service, Coffee Service. Implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Supervisory skills and organization for guest service. Students will have developed a 5* standard service skill-set and good knowledge of luxury menu items. 2 days 540€
- Advance Coffee Barista & Latte Art / Hot Beverages Unit 11: In this course, you will become a coffee & tea expert. You will not only learn the origins and the variety of these common drinks but also the key skills to prepare them. We will see different coffee preparations and techniques like texturing and foaming, to turn your creations into a piece of art! You will also learn about tea service and the existing infusion techniques. Training notes are provided. 1 day-336€
- Advanced Bartending & Mixology Module 2 Unit 15 This module is carefully designed for the crew on board. Our mixology course offers a syllabus developed to give you the theoretical and practical bases to learn the latest cocktails trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, becoming a leading bartender. It was designed to allow the designated crew to take their abilities to the next level in terms of cocktails making as well as knowledge of best equipment and ingredients.357€
- Cigar Service Unit 06 - GUEST Program: Enjoy an interactive cigar tutorial covering the cigar basics including the history of cigars, growing regions, the cigar different sizes, appreciation body, strength and flavors, brands, cigar service on board, smoking, cutting and storing and care, final Cigar appreciation and Whisky pairing. 1 day-280€
- Advanced Wine Appreciation Level 2 Unit 13 - GUEST Program: You will learn professional and practical sommelier service skills, along with knowledge of grape varieties, styles, and climatic influences that allow you to recommend and guide guests through the wine list. as well as building a wine menu You will understand the importance of the terroir and its influence on the wine. Principles of wine rotation and storage you will learn to read the labels Important Rules and Procedures for Wine and Champagne Service - if successful - a globally recognized qualification.1day-399€
Duration: 5 days