Senior Stewardess Full Service Pack - GUEST PROGRAM On-class Barcelona -
Total Price: 2.510€ - 20% discount
Discount price: 2.008€
*A 40% payment can be done in advance for booking reservations, once you have enrolled we will give you access to the system online
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoom live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
This pack contains the most important basic modules for senior stewardess level . You will learn how to apply different service styles onboard, techniques, and etiquetes and will learn implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Also will learn of good food hygiene practice and provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing. Leaving to the next level to Advance competence and skills. Learn how to implement and create SOP to better improve and manage service on board, depth knowledge of the advanced housekeeping and laundry, also you will learn how to manage the guests preferences and concierge skills.
This pack contains:
- Flower arrangement Advanced Floristry & Plant Maintenance Unit 10: Flower arrangement Module Enjoy an interactive flower arrangement tutorial covering all skills you need for making creative &luxury flower decorations for Interior and flower caring and maintenance.1 day-200€
- Advance Coffee Barista & Latte Art / Hot Beverages Unit 11: In this course, you will become a coffee & tea expert. You will not only learn the origins and the variety of these common drinks but also the key skills to prepare them. We will see different coffee preparations and techniques like texturing and foaming, to turn your creations into a piece of art! You will also learn about tea service and the existing infusion techniques. Training notes are provided. 1 day-399€
- Advanced Service/Silver Service: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table, different types of Services, Silver service, Champagne & Wine Services, Caviar Service, Coffee Service. Implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Supervisory skills and organization for guest service. Students will have developed a 5* standard service skill-set and good knowledge of luxury menu items. 2 days-670€
- Wine Appreciation Level 2: A recognized wine course for yacht crew aiming to provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing.You will cover the basics of winemaking, grape varieties, styles of wine, storage and service, and the principles of food and wine matching. After completing a short exam and set of tasting notes at the end of the day long course, you will receive – if successful – a globally recognized qualification. 1 day-441€
- Advanced Bartending & Mixology Module 2 Unit 15: This module is carefully designed for the crew on board. Our mixology course offers a syllabus developed to give you the theoretical and practical bases to learn the latest cocktails trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, becoming a leading bartender. 1 day-420€
- Buffet Service Carving & Fileting: The course is intended for staff providing interior services, requiring Basic buffet service Skills & Knowledge. The student will be able to present the food which will be portioned and carved by the Server at the Buffet, in full view of the guests. Is intended to Acquire the necessary skills and confidence to perform the carving of meat and filleting of fish in front of the guest. 1 day-380€
Duration: 5 days