CHIEF Steward/ess Foundations Full Studies Program - GUEST III
Total Price: 3.720€ - 20% discount applied
Discount price: 2.976€
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have eroled we will give you access to the system online .
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoon live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
This pack contains the most important basic modules for the senior stewardess level. You will learn how to apply different service styles onboard, techniques, and etiquettes and will learn to implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service SOP procedures. Also will learn of good food hygiene practices and provide an advanced approach to wine, how to manage wines on board, creation of the Yacht wine list, wines advanced food pairing. Leaving to the next level to Advance competence and skills. Learn how to implement and create SOP to better improve and manage service on board, depth knowledge of the advanced housekeeping and laundry, also you will learn how to manage the guest's preferences and concierge skills. How to lead & manage your team on board
This pack contains:
- Advanced Service/Silver Service: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table, different types of Services, Silver service, Champagne & Wine Services, Caviar services, Coffee services. Implement & Manage Food & Beverage SOP procedures. Supervisory skills and organization for guest service. Students will have developed a 5* standard service skill-set and good knowledge of luxury menu items. 2 days-640€
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2-MCA: Recognized by MCA this Food Safety & Hygiene course is aimed at providing Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering BSC (Food Safety Level 3) is a must for all Chefs on board or heads of departments with Supervisory role on board a Super Yacht. 1 day-185€
- Advanced Valet- Butler Service Unit 09: Focus is given to applying efficient valet services such as handling guest clothing and accessories, suitcase packing techniques and wardrobe management. clothing, shoe care, iron and press different items, handling and packing delicate items. 2 days-595€
- Wine Appreciation Level 2: A recognized wine course for yacht crew aiming to provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing.You will cover the basics of winemaking, grape varieties, styles of wine, storage and service, and the principles of food and wine matching. After completing a short exam and set of tasting notes at the end of the day long course, you will receive – if successful – a globally recognized qualification. 2 days-550€
- Advanced Bartending & Mixology Module 2 Unit 15: This module is carefully designed for the crew on board. Our mixology course offers a syllabus developed to give you the theoretical and practical bases to learn the latest cocktails trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, becoming a leading bartender. 1 day-550€
- Leadership & Management IAMI-Guest: This course is directed to heads of department/senior positions onboard who have a responsibility within their appointed roles to understand the impact of leading individuals and their department teams. 3 days-1.200€
Duration: 7 days
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. During the course and combining with self study on the platform the student will attend on class sessions at Barcelona Crew Academy , with our expert teacher, the course focuses on practical experience using a range of quality equipment with of practical demonstrations by applying skills.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent
Assessment Criteria is achieved through the assessment process of practical demonstrations by applying skills, supported by Assessments through final exam and assignments testing.