- Yacht Interior Introduction Junior Stewardess FULL Studies Program - GUEST PROGRAM On-line Zoom/Live Session
Yacht Interior Introduction Junior Stewardess FULL Studies Program - GUEST PROGRAM On-line Zoom/Live Session
Total Price: 995€ - 5% discount applied
Discount price: 945€
This pack contains the most important basic modules for junior stewardess level . You will learn communications, treat with the guests, high level standard about housekeeping and laundry. Also you will learn cocktails and wine appreciation and service, concepts and techniques, and food and table service / silver service. This course also include Food & Safety level 2 that is mandatory. For stewardess.
This pack contains:
- Introduction to Yachting & Yachting Life Unit 23. The aim of the course is to teach important techniques on the yacht. It's important to learn good communication and do effective work with the team of the yacht. It's a practical and interesting course where they will teach the importance of safety and well-being according to the required situation.
- Unit 02 GUEST Basic Food Service . The module is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes table setup, the direction of service, practice in serving guests, basic Champagne, and wine service.
- IAMI GUEST Basic Housekeeping & Laundry Services Unit 32. In this lesson, students will learn the basics of the Housekeeping and Laundry procedures onboard. This includes the step-by-step professional detailing of a cabin, and the handling of guests´ clothes while packing and unpacking a suitcase, from ironing and iron maintenance to the proper cleaning of different types of clothing and fabrics.practical, and interactive and includes mise& place, table setup, different styles of service, silver service, buffet service, practice in serving guests, basic Champagne, and wine service.
- Wine, Bartending & Mixology Introduction. Unit 03 GUEST In this course you will learn theoretical and practical bases to learn the basics cocktails as well as trends in the most advanced techniques of international cocktails, basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing for wine service on board a Superyacht.
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2.This Food Safety & Hygiene module is aimed at providing crew with the necessary classroom-based training as required by MCA regulations. This qualification is required for CHEFS & STEWARDESS on board.
Duration: 4 days
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have eroled we will give you access to the system online
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoon live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. They can work at their own pace, doing assignments, and preparing the content before attending the live session by zoom . the live session will be delivered by Barcelona Crew Academy expert teacher in the field. Once the students have done all the assignments, quizzes and self-study work on the online platform, they will demonstrate their knowledge in a final exam online exam, . Through all the process you will have a personal tuition teacher
After successful exam, they will obtain an official diploma Guest Program- IAMI . MCA recognized training
- Flexible 24/7 learning
- Work on your course anywhere / anytime
- Attend to the zoom live session on your yacht or home
- Quiz can be taken in your own home
The assessment process is based in three parts. An online test taken by the students, the written assignments, and an evaluation carried out through a live session with the teacher.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of Professional yachting association
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector