Module Whisky Expert ON CLASS BCN
Interactive Whisky tutorial covering the Whisky basics including the introduction of the most relevant types of Whiskies, tasting methods, storage, service, and most importantly Whisky appreciation.
Schedule: 1 session (2 hours in total)
Duration: 1 day
Times: 15:00h - 17:00h
Price: 320 €
Location: BCrew facilities in Gracia neighbourhood, Barcelona city center
*This course is available on board ask us for your quotation & dates. Can be tailored to individual yacht needs. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age limit for attending the GUEST Program is strictly 18 years old or over.
- Training will be taught in English
- A brief story of whisky
- First Considerations and Ingredients
- Method of production
- Production áreas
- Types of Whiskey: Scotch, Bourbon, Irish Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Japanese.
- Tasting and Appreciation of Whiskey: colour, body, taste, palate, finish, smell/scent
- The Process of Serving Whiskey: Classic Whisky service , different type of service
- Whiskey and Cigar Pairing matching
- Classic Whisky Cocktails