Senior Stewardess Pack - GUEST PROGRAM Online Zoom/Live Session
This pack contains the most important basic modules for senior stewardess level . You will learn how to apply different service styles onboard, techniques, and etiquettes and will learn implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Also will learn of good food hygiene practice and provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing. Leaving to the next level to Advance competence and skills. Learn how to implement and create SOP to better improve and manage service on board, depth knowledge of the advanced housekeeping and laundry, also you will learn how to manage the guests preferences and concierge skills.
This pack contains:
- Advanced Service/Silver Service: An exclusive course teaching how to apply different service styles onboard the customs, techniques, and etiquette associated with traditional Silver Service as well as other relevant service styles. The course is instructive, practical, and interactive and includes different setups of the table, different types of Services, Silver service, Champagne & Wine Services, Caviar Service, Coffee Service. Implement & Manage Food & Beverage standards operating service procedures. Supervisory skills and organization for guest service. Students will have developed a 5* standard service skill-set and good knowledge of luxury menu items. 2 days
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2: This Food Safety & Hygiene module is aimed at providing crew with the necessary classroom-based training as required by MCA regulations. This qualification is required for CHEFS & STEWARDESS on board. 1 day
- Advanced Housekeeping: This one-day course provides in-depth knowledge of the advanced aspects of Housekeeping and organization skills required for the maintenance and smooth running of the guest interior. There is a thorough review of Housekeeping basics, followed by a more advanced theory on the care and maintenance of surfaces and fabrics. Focus is also given to anticipating guest needs, time management and the importance of attention to detail in the Housekeeping department. 1 day
- Wine Appreciation Level 2: A recognized wine course for yacht crew aiming to provide a basic introduction to wine, its origins, varieties and rituals followed by food & wine pairing.You will cover the basics of winemaking, grape varieties, styles of wine, storage and service, and the principles of food and wine matching. After completing a short exam and set of tasting notes at the end of the day long course, you will receive – if successful – a globally recognized qualification. 1 day
Duration: 5 days
*A 40% payment will be made in advance for booking reservations, once you have eroled we will give you access to the system online
60% remaining amount must be transferred 4 days before the zoon live session or class starts. Instructions will be provided.
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. They can work at their own pace, doing assignments, and preparing the content before attending the live session by zoom . the live session will be delivered by Barcelona Crew Academy expert teacher in the field. Once the students have done all the assignments, quizzes and self-study work on the online platform, they will demonstrate their knowledge in a final exam online exam, . Through all the process you will have a personal tuition teacher
After successful exam, they will obtain an official diploma Guest Program- IAMI . MCA recognized training
- Flexible 24/7 learning
- Work on your course anywhere / anytime
- Attend to the zoom live session on your yacht or home
- Quiz can be taken in your own home
The assessment process is based in three parts. An online test taken by the students, the written assignments, and an evaluation carried out through a live session with the teacher.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of Professional yachting association
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector