In this course you will learn plus practice the principal elements & style techniques of sewings, as well as the basic knowledge to use a sewing machine and its operation.
You will also learn how to use different stitches of the sewing machine.
Total hours: 12 hours
Days: 3 days
- Sew in a straight line
- use a pattern on paper
- Knowing how to interpret a pattern and transfer it to fabric
- To master zippers and line it inside
- Modify and mend your clothes
- Such as creating a buttonhole
- Raise the hem of a trouser
- Different stitches of the sewing machine
- 18 years old and over
- English fluent