ADVANCED Interior Administration & Human Resources Course Unit 34- On-line Zoom/Live Session
An exclusive course teaching how to manage the operational running of a professional interior administration onboard a yacht. Learn to have a good knowledge and a general understanding of how to operate the Interior Information Management System. The course teaching knowledge and understanding of how to implement Standard Operating Procedures for each Interior sub-department and the students learn general knowledge and how to implement & Human Resources procedures.
- The transition from Junior to Senior Roles
- Etiquette & Communication.
- Health, Safety & Security in the Interior Department
- Interior Administrations & departmental SOPs
- Interior Departments Professiona Administration Standards
- Referral Agencies & Training Providers.
- Ethical Code of Conduct: (Yacht Standing Orders).
- Interior & Sub-Department Administrations
- Interior Departmental Standing Operating Procedures
- Interior Sub-departmental Guidelines Books
- Interior Information Systems, Checklists, Inventories & Documents
- Interior Guest Preference Sheets
- Placing & receiving orders & managing feedback
- Receiving goods, following safe working practices & quality control of goods
- Personal training development & GUEST Training Record Book
- Maintaining wellbeing for self & others
- Monitor personal vision, mission & goals
- Communication Problem Solving,
- Interior Administrations
- Interior Information Management Systems
- Interior sub-department SOP's
Schedule: 2 days
- The operational running of a Professional Interior administration: different departments on board a Super Yacht
- Operate the Interior Information Management System
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage Human Resources Procedures
- 18 years old and over
- Require the candidate to provide evidence of a minimum of 2 onboard yachting seasons
- PYA Service Record Book (or similar)
- English fluent