- Senior Stewardess GUEST II
- Flower arrangement Advanced Floristry & Plant Maintenance Unit 10 - GUEST Program - Practical ON CLASS
Flower arrangement Advanced Floristry & Plant Maintenance Unit 10 - GUEST Program - Practical ON CLASS
Flower arrangement Module Enjoy an interactive flower arrangement tutorial covering all skills you need for making creative &luxury flower decorations for Interior and
flower caring and maintenance.
Schedule: 1 Session On class session Or Live session + exam
Dates: Every month
Location: Barcelona City Center
*This course is available on board ask us for your quotation & dates. Can be tailored to individual yacht needs. to firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop includes flowers selection, your container,equipment you will leanr and practice the principles, elements and style techniques of Floral Design. Creation of the concept or incorporation within the existing one, all the details for improvement, , to know how to work all the spaces of the Yacht or Villa, indoor and outdoor areas, lounges, suites and rooms. Initial work for events.
Able to recognize and implement the Elements and Principals of floral design. Learn the fundamental principals on storing, conditioning, handling and maintaining fresh flowers and plants
- 18 years old and over
- Basic service skills
- At least 1 season experience as a Stewardess
- English fluent
- MODULE 1 The Elements & Principals of Floral design
- MODULE 2 Local & Seasonal Flowers in the Different & Popular Areas
- MODULE 3 Create a Variety of Floral Display Types for the relevant Location Throughout Yacht.
- MODULE 4 Color Schemes, Placement & Dimensions of Arrangements for the relevant yacht location
- MODULE 5 Care & Maintance Compositions & Plants Onboard
Students will have access to all the content of the course on the online platform 24/7. During the course and combining with self study on the platform the student will attend on class sessions at Barcelona Crew Academy , with our expert teacher, the course focuses on practical experience using a range of quality equipment with of practical demonstrations by applying skills.
Assessment Criteria is achieved through the assessment process of practical demonstrations by applying skills, supported by Assessments through final exam and assignments testing.
The training provided by Barcelona Crew Academy includes a Diploma Certificate is awarded by, the Guest Program- IAMI is a MCA accepted interior training Barcelona Crew Academy is member of PROFESSIONAL YACHTING ASSOCIATION.
All courses are certified by
IAMI Association & G.U.E.S.T. Program training
We follow the highest standards in the Super Yacht sector