- ONLINE SUPER YACHT INTERIOR COURSES
- SENIOR STEWARDESS GUEST II - ONLINE COURSES
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 3 - MCA Approved
Food Safety & Hygiene Level 3 - MCA Approved
Recognized by MCA this Food Safety & Hygiene course is aimed at providing Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering BSC (Food Safety Level 3) is a must for all Chefs on board or heads of departments with Supervisory role on board a Super Yacht
Food Safety Level 3 is an advanced food safety course t; students are able to learn the coursework at their own pace and on their own time through a contents preparation previous to the course in our Barcelona Crew Academy platform and followed by on class training with our expert teacher and with final classroom-based exam at our training centre in Barcelona Port Vell One Ocean.
Our course is MCA Recognised.
Session : On class session Or Live sesionon request also available + exam
Exam will be in Barcelona at C/ bailen 223 local 1,5 hours total duration previous individual booking.
Schedule: 1 Session
Location: exam Barcelona Centre/ Bailen 223 individual
*This course is available onboard any dates & can be tailored to individual yacht needs.
If you are not connected at the specific hour of the exam or live session full live session has to be attended or your internet line falls down or cuts down for any reason the same fee as for a resit will be applied to rebook the exam or the session.
To work effectively you must be running:
- Processor similar or equal to; intel(r) core™ i5-3550S CPU @ 2.00GHz minimum
- System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
- MacOS must run on minimum 10.15. 6+
Subject to change based on updates with Windows and Mac updates.
- Internet speeds equal to or more than 5mps upload and download
- Webcam and microphone preferably USB connection (external webcam preferred)
- Inhibiting Factors
- Talk Talk Broadband (privacy settings)
- Remote Desktops
- Wifi connections via a work server
- Lack of admin passwords
- 18 years old and over
- Supervisory role , Head of Departament
- English fluent
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 Certificate
MARITIME LABOUR CONVENTION, 2006:
This course is certified by Award in Food Safety in Catering level III (RQF)- QNUK
Annex 1 of MSN 1846 (M). All these qualifications are classroom based followed by an assessment. Certificate by awarded body MCA approved 603/0816/3 QNUK Level III Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF) Qualification Network QNUK
All courses are subject to 21% of Spanish VAT not included in the price
If you need accommodation, book your accommodation here via this email we will provide it for you. We will offer you an accommodation in front of the beach of Barcelona at a convenient price!
N.B. Remember to book one week in advance
Send an email to email@example.com